WE’RE HIRING AN OPERATIONS MANAGER
Fletcher Rhodes Interior Design is looking for an experienced and highly skilled OPERATIONS MANAGER to join our team! This position requires someone with the skills to manage all aspects of our design projects, facilitate all internal and external communications, improve the firm's market position, and implement office procedures. The ideal candidate is personable, intelligent, trustworthy, logical, articulate, hardworking, self-motivated and fun!
Manage day-to-day operational details for projects:
- Develop proposals/budgets that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Maintain schedules and appointments.
- Organize and facilitate weekly project meetings.
- Obtain vendor bids on furniture, fabrics, finishes and materials.
- Manage purchasing agent, review estimates, invoices and purchase orders.
- Manage organizational communications:
- Maintain relationships with clients & vendors with integrity & good customer service.
- Facilitate communication with internal teams and external contractors and vendors.
- Maintain company web site and work closely with outside consultants as required.
- Retain memberships and trade accounts.
- Work with principal in maintaining social media program.
- Support financial and business management:
- Light bookkeeping.
- Review and analyze monthly reports with principal and financial team.
- Work with principal to develop a strategic business development plan.
- Support office operations:
- Develop organizational procedures.
- Orient and train employees utilizing company procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business development or project management, preferably in interior design and/or architecture industry.
- Strong computer skills, MAC a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with accounting software (QuickBooks & Designer Advantage)
- Retail or showroom experience a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Professional in manner and appearance
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Goal oriented and efficient
- Organized and attentive to details
- Confident and service oriented
- Part time 25-30 hrs./week position with an opportunity for full-time in the future
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and expertise
- Opportunity for growth
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
No phone calls, please. Send resume and cover letter with brief description of your goals and why you would be a good fit for our team to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include Salary history and desired range. Only candidates that meet all of the above requirements will be considered. MUST OWN RELIABLE CAR, VALID CALIFORNIA DRIVERS LICENSE AND EVIDENCE OF INSURANCE.
WE’RE HIRING A SUMMER DESIGN INTERN
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic, designer-in-training to join us as an intern to assist the design team with project execution. The role of design intern would entail: obtaining pricing for furniture, obtaining samples, running errands, sourcing materials, maintaining design library; We’ve got so much going on – believe us when we say, you’ll be busy!
What we’d like to see:
- Completed at least 1 year of design school/training
- Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
- The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely
- The ability to work as a team
- A great attitude
- Killer work ethic
We’re looking for 10-15 hours per week. This is a PAID position.