FR Season Favorites: Fall Edition
It’s the season for gratitude and sometimes that means gifting, right? This month, we’re sharing a few things that the FR team is feeling this season—whether it’s home goods, decor, a little bling and even apparel—all of these ring true with the spirit and vibe of a season that we all love.
We’re also counting the days until Christmas...at least in the confines of our office (hello Christmas tunes in November), so maybe you’ll even find a pick or two for that person on your list who has all the best decor, or is too chic for mall shopping. Check out our favorites and contact us if you see anything you love that’s not available online. Sometimes those hard to get items make them all the more special to share.
Products We’re Loving This Season
1. We love this simple black & white print by Moulin Studios. It reminds us of the rolling hills of West Marin on a clear winter day.
2. We’re already thinking up so many ways to put this Stoneware Pitcher from Elsie Green to good use!
3. The Stylist Ring Stack from Jennifer Dawes Design should be on every girls’ Christmas list. We love her entire collection, especially with engagement being the hot topic at FR HQ.
4. This cozy Foundry Throw from Libeco is perfect for snuggling up at home on a rainy day. It also may have a home in our showroom very soon! Come by and take a peek!
5. This Baby Alpaca Square Edge Cape from Cuyana is the perfect cold season staple and in the camel color it really goes with everything in your closet.
6. The ever gorgeous Toulon Table Lamp will take any nightstand to the next level and the texture defines “down to earth yet high end” which we swear is a real term...
7. We can just picture these Milk Jug Vases from Farmhouse Pottery styled on a kitchen island filled with fresh greenery for the holidays!
8. The Anatolian Rug is a piece that resides in our showroom and all of us swoon for it each time we walk past it. It also has the perfect pumpkin tones throughout that feel perfect for this time of year.
9. The Kamba Cushion in Sand from Susan Connor is a favorite of ours. Her fabrics are so gorgeous and versatile and we always love supporting fellow female entrepreneurs in the field.